Saturday, March 13, 2010

Creative Entertainment

If you're not sure what to do with your old computer.... send it our way!  As Brad and I were cleaning out and working on projects we needed something to occupy the kids.  Brad just gave them the old computer that we were getting rid of and a couple of screw drivers and they were busy for hours!

They were so diligent getting EVERY screw out of that thing.
They even took out the disc drivers and took them apart.
They loved every minute of it!  This is right up Tanner's ally!  Taking something apart and getting to use his favorite tool the screw driver!

1 comments:

Leisa said...

What a great idea!! My husband had all the fun with our old computer. After taking the thing apart into a billion pieces, he took a sledge hammer to the rest. I should have thought to let the kids take it apart (before the hammering began) since they couldn't ruin it...even if they tried. I'll have to keep this in mind :)