Ashlyn has been counting down the days until she started Kindergarten all summer. She is finally in the "Big" School, and she couldn't be more excited! She had a GREAT first day of school and loves her teacher Mrs. Hansen. She met her teacher the week before school started and passed the Kindergarten test with flying colors. It was so fun to watch her interact with her teacher and try so hard to answer all the question right. I couldn't be more proud of her, and I love that she loves to learn and loves school.
Tanner misses her when she is gone every afternoon. He has started preschool 2 days a week and cries when she gets to go to school and he doesn't.
She has her best friend Afton in her class, and several other kids from the ward- have I ever mentioned I LOVE where we live. I love that my kids have so many great friends to grow up with.
I sat out with all the mom's on the first day watching the kids play on the playground wondering why mom's cry when their kids go to school. Ashlyn was so excited, not even the least bit scared so why would I cry. And then when she turned around and smiled at me as she walked in the door, that is when I understood why mom's cry. It just happens... my little girl is growing up so fast.






1 comments:
Ahhh, way cute kids! It's fun being a mom, isn't it! I was just thinking about you guys and thought I'd send a smile :)
Post a Comment